A new 14-week programme for Undergraduate Students
This programme offers undergraduate students the unique opportunity to familiarise themselves with international institutions and actors that tackle the global challenges of our world. It also provides an occasion to take part in the intellectual life of a human-scale and cosmopolitan, postgraduate institution.
Student can earn credits up to 30 ECTS by taking:
- Dedicated courses on global issues (globalisation, international security, global governance, international organisations, etc.)
- Up to two courses at the MA level from a large range of thematics and disciplines at the Institute (see below)
- Possibility of taking one French language course
- Panel discussions with international practitioners
- Visits to international organisations such as the United Nations, the UN Human Rights, the UN Refugee Agency, the World Trade Organisation, the World Health Organisation, the International Red Cross, etc.
- Mentoring programme and academic advice for graduate studies and career paths
- Possibility to intern during the semester break
The programme is open to students who are currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree programme and who would like to engage in a study abroad semester in the field of international affairs.
More about the curriculum