The Global Health Centre organised an online panel discussion on 4 March 2020 with leading experts from the media, governments, academia and the private sector to analyse the current coronavirus crisis and its implications. Amy Qin, Markus Herrmann Chen, Outi Kuivasniemi, and Vinh-Kim Nguyen explained how the outbreak is affecting economies, societies and governments, and how the Chinese population is experiencing the crisis.
- Amy Qin, China Correspondent (Beijing), New York Times
- Markus Herrmann Chen, Managing Director, Sinolytics
- Outi Kuivasniemi, Ministry of Social Affairs and Health, Finland
- Vinh-Kim Nguyen, Co-Director, Global Health Centre
- Moderated by Suerie Moon, Co-Director, Global Health Centre