Visiting students can attend up to 12 ECTS at the Institute during the entire duration of their studies and receive credits and a transcript. Upon successful completion of the course, visiting students are responsible for having their home university validate the credits obtained.
- Be registered in a programme post-bachelor in a recognised university; for disciplinary course, a Bachelor in the discipline may be necessary.
- Hand in the registration form along with a copy of your student card to the reception of the Student Services at the latest two weeks after the start of the semester; no registration will be allowed after that date.
- Attend classes from the first day.
- Candidate can expect to know the status of their registration to the courses within two weeks after start of classes and should attend the courses meanwhile.
- Upon admission, confirm registration by covering the tuition fees using the payment slip sent.
- CHF 2500.- per course.
- Students registered in a Swiss public university are exempted from tuition fees.