Global Health Centre
The Centre’s activities focus on two pillars, namely global health governance and global health diplomacy, which inform each other: The academic analysis of challenges and shifts in global health governance and global governance for health contribute to the capacity building of decision-makers and representatives from governments, international organisations, global health initiatives and other stakeholders in global governance for health, such as civil society, foundations, private sector, platforms and alliances.
By affirming itself as a leading research centre on health as a global governance challenge and a centre of excellence in global health diplomacy worldwide, the Global Health Centre:
- Broadens the understanding of global health by engaging in research with an interdisciplinary approach;
- Builds capacity by conducting executive trainings in global health diplomacy for and with major stakeholders, particularly those present in Geneva;
- Contributes to setting agendas in global health governance and diplomacy, both at European and international level;
- Fosters inclusive partnerships across the regions.
3 July 2018
- New tool for AMR research community to encourage research collaboration between science, policy and public health