Connexion Career Days 2019
Every Wednesday from 20 February to 17 April 2019
Connexion Career Days are exceptional events for employers looking for highly-qualified candidates with an international outlook, as well as students and graduates looking to jump start a career in the public, non-profit and private sectors.
During the morning, you will have the opportunity to meet some recruiters at stands and in the afternoon a panel discussion organised with a selection of employers will give you the chance to learn more about their recruitment processes. Connexion Career Days bring together human resources representatives who will explain their recruitment processes, Institute alumni who will talk about their experiences and doctoral students specializing in the field who will moderate the debate and represent our research centres.
- Fill your latest job and internship openings with highly-trained, motivated and experienced candidates
- Promote your organisation, its mission and activities
- Network with our cosmopolitan community
- Get a unique opportunity to meet face to face with potential recruiters
- Attend one of the careers forums with the largest representations of international organisations and NGOs in the world
- Learn about promising careers in the private sector