10 Golden Rules for Designing Successful Development Projects
What does it take to design results-based development projects and implement them successfully?
Although time, budget and human resources are critical, evidence from the ground indicates that most of the time, ineffective implementation processes and disappointing results are due to poor design. Join our one-day training to sharpen your project design skills and benefit from the experience and best practices of other development professionals. More info>
- Discuss how to effectively design and implement development projects that create tangible and sustainable change
- Explore Result-Based Management tools for planning, programming and implementing projects
- Engage with other participants and exchange experiences and lessons learned
- Dr. Guidotti Matteo, Lecturer, Executive Education. He is also a consultant and evaluator with over 20 years experience in project design, implementation and evaluation
Who should attend?
Mid- to senior level development practitioners and staff from NGOs, charities and foundations, international organisations and donors in charge of:
- design and quality control assurance of development projects
- managing and overseeing the implementation of projects
- reviewing, monitoring and evaluating projects
How to register?
May 17, 2018
Please make your payment using the Weezevent form below. You registration will only be finalised upon receipt of payment of the registration fee. Limited number of seats available.
If you have any questions please email: email@example.com