Please find below useful information to prepare your stay in Geneva!
Practical information and tips useful prior to your arrival and during your stay
List of suggested accommodations in Geneva
Geneva is quite a small city and all the accommodation options on the list are within easy reach of the Institute (max. 30 minutes by bus or tram). We nevertheless advise you to ensure early pre-booking of your accommodation since Geneva is a busy city.
- List of accommodations
- Check out the Facebook group www.facebook.com/
groups/IntProg.Housing/, where you may find sublettings of our permanent students, during their vacations or other adds.
- Geneva Tourism Website
- Contact us once admitted if you would like to receive our list of private housing offers.
Visa regulations (in case your nationality requires a visa to enter Switzerland)
Check the website:
Include your admission letter when you apply for the visa. We remain at your disposal in case you need any help throughout the process
Share information and keep in touch before and after the Programme
- "Like" the Graduate Institute Facebook page: www.facebook.com/graduateinstitute
- Join your Programme Facebook group:
- Participants 2018 - Summer Programme on International Affairs
- Participants 2018 - Summer Programme on the UN
Course materials on Moodle
Preparatory readings, course schedule and materials will be available via Moodle one month prior to the beginning of the Programme. You will receive a notification via email.