The Role of Impact Investing in Development and Humanitarian Settings
As part of the CFD/World Bank Series on Financing for Development in Action
The Graduate Institute's Centre for Finance and Development and the World Bank Group Geneva have launched a series of events on Financing for Development in Action. In this fourth event, we will discuss the role of impact investing in development and humanitarian settings.
- Philippe Le Houérou, Chief Executive Officer, International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Roland Dominicé, Chief Executive Officer, Symbiotics SA
- Kitrhona Cerri, Director, Social Impact, World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD)
- Bertrand Gacon, Head of Impact Office, Lombard Odier
- Jos Verbeek, World Bank Special Representative to the WTO and UN
Free entrance. The event will take place in Auditorium Ivan Pictet B at Maison de la Paix.