2018 OECD Report on Global Philanthropy for Development
The Graduate Institute's Centre for Finance and Development and the Geneva Centre for Philanthropy of the University of Geneva are delighted to partner with the OECD Global Network of Foundations Working for Development (netFWD) on the occasion of the presentation of the 2018 OECD Report on Global Philanthropy for Development. The programme will be as follows:
17:45: Welcome remarks by Philippe Burrin, Director, The Graduate Institute, Geneva
17:50-18:15: Presentation of the 2018 OECD Report on Global Philanthropy for Development by Ewelina Oblacewicz, Co-ordinator, netFWD, Partnerships & Networks Unit, OECD Development Centre
18:15-19:30: Panel discussion on Philanthropy in Developing Countries
- Lynda Mansson, Director General, Mava Foundation, Switzerland
- Geoffrey So, Head of Partnerships, Novartis Foundation, Switzerland
- Henry Peter, Professor at the Law School and Head of the Geneva Centre for Philanthropy, University of Geneva
- Ugo Panizza, Professor, International Economics, and Director, Centre for Finance and Development, Graduate Institute, Geneva
- Moderator: Maximilian Martin, Head of Global Philanthropy, Lombard Odier
This event is part of the CFD-IFIs Flagship Reports Series and is jointly organized with:
The presentation will take place on Thursday 19 April 2018 from 17:45 to 19:30 at Maison de la Paix, Geneva, in Auditorium Ivan Pictet.
Entrance is free, but registration is required.
Please note that seats will be allocated on a first come first served basis.