Winter & Summer Programme on the United Nations and Global Challenges
2 sessions in 2017:
- Winter session: 9 - 20 January 2017
- Summer session: 21 August - 1 September 2017
- Learn and think about major global challenges and how these are being addressed by the international community, with focus on the core mission of the UN and emphasis on role-playing
- The programme is open to junior and senior undergraduates with a strong interest in international affairs. A unique opportunity to network and create sustainable bonds!
- Geneva, a perfect place to meet experts and visit international organisations
- Application now open