Courses and Faculty 2015-2016
Master in International Affairs
Students of the Master in International Affairs (MIA) programme must choose one of the following three axes of specialization:1) Global and Regional Integration; 2) Conflict and Peacebuilding; 3) Civil Society and Transnational Issues. For more information please refer to the list below.
- Please consult the Curriculum for the structure of the MIA programme in the 3rd and 4th semesters with effect from Autumn 2015. The list of 3rd and 4th semester elective courses for the Autumn 2014 entry and 2nd semester elective courses for the Autumn 2015 entry will be available in Spring 2015.
- The 3rd and 4th semester courses listed below are specific to the Autumn 2014 entry and may not apply to MIA students entering the programme in Autumn 2015 and later;
- Instructors of compulsory courses may also change from one year to the next;
- The list of elective courses are liable to change from one year to the next;
- Course catalogue 2015-2016