Master's Students Placement after Graduation
Data collected since 2008 shows that after graduation the International Economics Master’s students have been employed in all four sectors:
- The favourite sector is the private one, attracting 39% of our students, from which more than one third work in banking, finance and insurance organisations.
- The public sector attracted 29% of our alumni from which three quarters work in international organisations and approximately one quarter work for foreign governments and the federal administration of Switzerland.
- The voluntary sector accounts for 17% of our graduates, our alumni being recruited mainly within NGOs and Think Tanks.
- 15% our Master's graduates either continued their studies towards a Ph.D. or conducted research work as part of an academic institution.
Ph.D. Students Placement after Graduation
Information gathered since 2008 shows that after graduation the Ph.D. students studying within the International Economics department have been employed in all four sectors:
- The public sector is the most popular attracting 54% of our alumni, from which approximatelly three quarters work in international organisations.
- The academic sector attracted 21% of our graduates, the majority conducting research work as part of an academic institution
- The private sector accounted for 16% of our Ph.D. graduates, most of them working in consulting, banking, finance and insurance organisations.
- The third sector attracted 9% of our graduates with more than threequarters working for NGOs.