Master in International Affairs - Students Placement after Graduation
- The professional preferences of our MIA students after graduation are equally distributed across the public, the voluntary and the private sectors.
- Most of our students working for the public sector are attracted by International Organizations (55%), followed by foreign governments and the Swiss Federal Administration which together account for 35%.
- Almost one third of our alumni opt for a career in the voluntary sector, from which 57% work in NGO's. 21% use their acquired academic knowledge to improve policymaking by working in various Think Tanks.
- Almost half of our students working for the private sector are employed by SMEs or similar types of companies, whereas 20% of our alumni working within this sector are recruited by banking, finance and insurance organisations.
- 8% of our Master's graduates either continued their studies towards a PhD or conducted research work as part of an academic institution.
Master in Development Studies - Students Placement after Graduation
- The preferred sectors of our MDEV alumni are the public and the voluntary sectors, each sector attracting 35% of our students.
- Within the public sector, two thirds continue their career path in International Organizations; in the voluntary sector, a similar share of alumni are recruited by NGO's.
- Most of our alumni working in the private sector are employed by SME's or similar types of companies; 1 out of 4 students employed in the private sector works for consulting firms.
- 16% of our Master's graduates either continued their studies towards a PhD or conducted research work as part of an academic institution.