IHEID Student House
Located in the heart of Geneva's international district, at walking distance from the Campus de la Paix, the Edgar et Daniele de Picciotto Student House accommodates 255 people in 135 living spaces. The rent includes rental charges and also cleaning and new bed linen every 15 days. Residents also have access to a common room, a laundry room (paying service), and a fitness room (paying service).
- Single room with shared bathroom and common area
- Single room with private bathroom and common area
- Single studio
- Couple apartment - standard
- Couple apartment - large, high floors
- Two-bedroom apartment
How are residents selected?
Accommodation at the Student House is allocated by a Housing Committee, according to the following criteria:
- academic qualifications
- country of residence
- scholarship application
How do I apply for the Student House?
The procedure is simple. Students will receive by email the link to the application form for the Edgar and Danièle de Picciotto Student House. The Housing Committee will then consider each application.
- Details for application are available here.
Please note that the allocation of housing is only valid for one year. Residents must apply every year.
- Contact of the Student House administration: firstname.lastname@example.org