Discover the Wi-Fi services accessible locally, in Switzerland and worldwide. They will give you access to Internet and the eResources of the Institute Library.
At the Institute
Members of the Institute connect to the secured IHEID_AUTH Wi-Fi signing in with their IHEID IT Login.
- Set up your computer by installing the appropriate package for Windows or iOS/OSX (download package);
- Connect to the IHEID_AUTH Wi-Fi and sign in with your IHEID IT Login;
- If the connection fails, contact the Service Desk.
- Sign in at the mobile printing portal with your IHEID IT Login;
- Follow the instructions to upload and print you document (max. 50MB max.).
To use the University of Geneva Wi-Fi, select the "eduroam" Wi-Fi and follow the instructions available under Guidelines > Graduate Institute Community.
- select the public Wi-Fi. Note that no message will appear to acknowledge the connection is established;
- start the VPN connection and sign-in with your IHEID IT Login
Worldwide Universities which are partners of the eduroam international federation provide a free and highly secured Wi-Fi access to members of other federated Universities. The Graduate Institute is a federation member. More details..
IT - Contact email / 029 - MCS - v1.60 / 09.11.2016