- in the left column, click on "Rapports";
- in the "Travaux d'impression" section, enter the dates you are interested in;
- click on "Liste des impressions pour la période choisie";
- to get all the details concerning your printed and copied pages, right click on the data set and select "Exporter vers Microsoft Excel" (please note that some browsers do not offer this option).
Every student or Executive Education (EE) participant has a free print and photocopy credit respectively per semester or per teaching period.
Equivalent A4, single sided,
|Executive LLM||CHF 50||500|
|Executive Education||CHF 100||1000|
|CERAH, MEA, ADH||0||0|
|Exchange Students||CHF 50||500|
- Printed pages and photocopies are directly charged on your IHEID multi-services card account.
- The total amount of pages is debited at the end of the job. In case printing is interrupted, please check the coloured flashig led (at the left bottom of the control screen) to find out what the problem is.
- Beware: if the interruption is due to paper shortage, ask for support at the Library desk or EE Business Center, because printing will resume as soon as paper is loaded.
- If the printing stops for another reason only printed pages will be debited.
- Copies are debited one after the other.
- The printing credit is granted for the current semester (students) or teaching period (EE participants) only. It cannot be transferred to the next semester, respectively another teaching period.
- Printing credit cannot be spent at the cafeteria.
- The remaining cash credit on the students or EE participants IHEID multi-services card cannot be reimbursed at the end of their studies.
The following fees are applicable to printed pages and photocopies:
|Single sided Black/White||CHF 0.10|
|Double sided Black/White||CHF 0.15|
|Single sided Color||CHF 0.20|
|Double sided Color||CHF 0.30|
|Single sided Black/White||CHF 0.20|
|Double sided Black/White||CHF 0.30|
|Single sided Color||CHF 0.40|
|Double sided Color||CHF 0.60|
Free of charge
Contact / 267 - EAM, MCS, SSO - v2.40 / 20.02.2017