Our academic adviser, Dr Laurent Neury, advises students on their academic programme and core requirements as well as on their lives and studies at the Institute in general.
Concretely, he can help you to:
- Choose your courses Prepare your study plan
- Organize an exchange semester abroad
- Check your progress towards graduation
- Generally facilitate your successful completion of your program.
We encourage you to come to his reception hours (no need of an appointment) whenever you have questions or concerns.
- Each Wednesday from 10am to 12pm
- Each Thursday from 2pm to 4pm
- Via skype each Friday between 2pm and 4pm : laurent.neury
His office is located at the Maison de la paix, Petal 1, Office 662.
Dr Laurent Neury
Holder of a Master and a PhD in International Relations from the Graduate Institute, Dr. Laurent Neury has been working since 2008 as academic adviser.