Talk to an advisor
We help you to:
- Define your professional goals;
- Better understand your interests and skills;
- Explore career paths and opportunities;
- Prepare for job searches and applications (CV, cover letter, etc.);
- Practice employment interviews.
Career counselling is a free service for all students as well as young graduates for two years after they receive their degrees.
During these meetings, which will last 45 minutes, we will work on the different aspects mentioned above in groups of three. Bring a hard copy of your application documents (CV, cover letter, job description examples).
Make an appointment.
The Alumni Relations and Career Services team is at your disposal every Monday and Thursday from 09:30 to 12:00. We will answer to your questions regarding attestation request, quick reviews of your applications, or permit questions. No appointment needed during these time slot but the meetings cannot exceed 10 minutes.
Where to find us?
P1 - 450
Maison de la Paix