Internships and jobs
Most students of the Graduate Institute manage to combine professional experiences and studies. With 30 international organisations, 250 NGOs, 172 diplomatic missions, and 931 multinational companies in the vicinity of the Graduate Institute, there is a consistent flow of internship and job opportunities in all areas of the international field. Most workplaces in International Geneva are familiar with the Graduate Institute and have a positive impression of its students.
We publish every day the latest internship and job offers from our partners. Once a week we send a summary of the latest internship and employment opportunities to all students and graduates. These offers are also available at all times on our secured pages, reserved for students and graduates of the Institute. Newly-admitted students will receive their login information in September. The alumni find them on the News of the Week – “alumni” special edition.
For more information about administrative matters related to internships and jobs, go on the FAQs page.
- On-campus employment. The Institute supports current students by offering almost 250 part-time jobs. These positions go from teaching and research assistant positions (in principle reserved for PhD students) to general support positions (telephone operators, library assistants, IT assistants, receptionists, etc.);
- Part-time jobs allowing students to finance their studies. Represent a possible foothold in the company;
- Early career jobs after graduation;
- Jobs for PhD candidates and post-doctoral researchers;
- 3+ years experience or more.