Psychological and medical support
Are you encountering medical or psychological problems?
Students have the possibility to meet with a psychologist (member of the Geneva Association of Psychologists > AGPsy) at the Graduate Institute for an orientation session of 45 minutes, which aims to facilitate further access to psychological support in "Pôle Sante Social" or another institution according to your needs.
From beginning October to December :
- To make an appointment with one of the psychologists from AGPsy on Tuesday or Thursday between 5.30 pm and 8.30 pm, click here. You will receive an email confirming the appointment and it will be important to remember the date and time since you will not receive a reminder. If you are unable to attend, please cancel your appointment (via the confirmation email) No-show appointments will be charged CHF 20.-.
Health and Psychological Services
1. The "Pôle Santé Social" of the University of Geneva offers you adapted solutions and an access to welfare services, available through our long-lasting collaboration with them:
* In case of financial difficulty and if you struggle to pay for your sessions at the PSS, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to assess your eligibility and find out if the Institute can help by partially covering the costs associated to your treatment. Please note that your treatment has to involve at least 3 sessions in order to be reviewed.
Do you experience difficulties related to stress and anxiety?
You have a concern or your going through a stressful personal situation? Our Student Support and Wellbeing Team is there to help you!
- To make an appointment with our Student Support and Wellbeing Team click here
Together we will seek for a solution and/or clarify whether further psychological treatment from the "Pôle Santé Social" or elsewhere would be helpful.
Workshops at the University of Geneva
Are you finding problematic managing your stress and anxieties throughout your studies?
Are you feeling uncomfortable or lacking confidence while communicating ?
Are you finding hard to take some distance when confronted to life hazards ?
This fall, Geneva University Health & Social Services, the Pôle Santé Social (PSS), is offering you three workshops, two of which are in French and one in English.
· Sophrologie (in french)
· Mindfulness Yoga (in french)
· Mindfulness Yoga (in english)
Interested? Sign up!
Registration is done online via the registration form on the page of each workshop.
Service Psychologique de l’Université de Genève
Mirabeau, 4 Rue De-Candolle, 1211 Genève
Tél : 022.379.74.41 Lundi-vendredi : 10h-13h; 14h-16h