Psychological and medical support
Are you encountering medical or psychological problems?
The "Pôle Santé Social" of the University of Geneva offers you adapted solutions and an access to welfare services, available through our long-lasting collaboration with them.
Health and Psychological Services
Meet with a psychologist at the Graduate Institute for a once off session per semester, which aims to clarify whether you need further psychological treatment from the "Pôle Sante Social" (below) or elsewhere : To make an appointment (30 Minutes) please register via the following link (click here)
> The "Pôle Santé Social" of the University of Geneva proposes:
* In case of financial difficulty and if you struggle to pay for your sessions at the PSS, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to assess your eligibility and find out if the Institute can help by partially covering the costs associated to your treatment. Please note that your treatment has to involve at least 3 sessions in order to be reviewed.
Do you experience difficulties related to stress and anxiety?
You have a concern or your going through a stressful personal situation? Our Student Support and Wellbeing Team is there to help you!
- To make an appointment for a once off session with an external counselor click here
- To make an appointment with our Student Support and Wellbeing Team click here
Together we will seek for a solution and/or clarify whether further psychological treatment from the "Pôle Santé Social" or elsewhere would be helpful.
>> At the Graduate Institute
Stress Management sessions for the preparation of your exams (presentation 2.11)
- 6 November
- 16 November
- 23 November
> Registrations by email to email@example.com
>> At the University of Geneva
To help you overcome stress and anxiety difficulties during your studies, the “Pôle Santé Social” of the Geneva University is proposing workshops (in French and in English):
- Workshop on Self Affirmation Affirmation de soi (in French)
Do you need to relax and better manage your stress during the stressful moments of your personal and academic life? If so, this workshop is for you! Through the practice of sophrology, you can prepare for your exams with more serenity, by becoming aware of the resources you can find in both your physical and psychological capacities. This workshop is proposed to you by the University of Geneva's "Pôle Santé Social".
- Atelier Sophrology (in French)
To attend a workshop, you are requird to make an appointment online with a psychologist of the Geneva University to assess which workshop is best adapted to your needs. Do not hesitate to make an appointment!
Service Psychologique de l’Université de Genève
Mirabeau, 4 Rue De-Candolle, 1211 Genève
Tél : 022.379.74.41 Lundi-vendredi : 10h-13h; 14h-16h
How to register: