The Graduate Institute offers a number of visiting fellowships for researchers at various stages in their careers - from doctoral and early career to more established researchers.
- Visiting Fellow status are granted for a period of two months minimum up to one year.
- PhD candidates and Fulbright nominees can request admission to the Junior Visiting Fellow status under the same procedure.
- Senior Fellows in Residence : staff members from international institutions working on the same disciplines as the Institute. Can apply through our independant procedure or be nominated by their home institution in the case of the European Union and the United Nations.
- Access to library resources;
- Access to IT services (Institute e-mail address, IT account, WiFi network);
- Interaction facilitated by a professor responsible for liaison between the faculty and students and working in the same or a similar field of research;
- Access to events organised by the Institute: conferences, roundtables, etc.;
- Opportunity to present personal research work in a seminar.
An admission fee of CHF 500.- is payable upon confirmation of the admission status.