- Visiting Fellows: eligible candidates include post-doctoral students, researchers or professors from other universities working in one of the Institute’s disciplines or areas of specialisation;
- Junior Visiting Fellows: eligible candidates include self-sponsored doctoral student with an independent research project or Fulbright nominees;
- Senior Fellows in Residence: senior staff members of international institutions working in one of the Institute's areas of specialisation; could be nominated by their host institution in the case of the EU and the UN;
- Applicants must have independent funding;
- Applicants for the Swiss Confederation Scholarships requesting a letter of support from the Institute are subject to the application process below.
- Click here to fill the application form;
- Send the following documents (pdf) to email@example.com:
- A brief summary of the research project at the Graduate Institute;
- A letter of support from candidate's home institution (or supervisor;
- A passport copy.
Applications are evaluated on the following dates:
- 1 October
- 1 March
Only completed applications will be evaluated.