Research at the Graduate Institute is grouped in several main clusters. Through the pages listed below you will find more information on the issues tackled in these clusters and what projects are currently underway.
- Conflict, security, and peacebuilding
- Culture, religion, and identity
- Development policies and practices
- Dispute settlement
- Environment and natural resources
- Humanitarian action
- Migration and refugees
- Non-state actors and civil society
- Rural development
- Trade, regionalism, and integration
The Institute holds special consultative status with the UN Economic and Social Council which supports our research.