Short executive programmes can broaden your exposure, offer a refresh on the most current issues in world affairs, and can help to build new skills and expertise in niche areas. Some short course programmes also carry ECTS credits. They offer opportunities for networking with colleagues from various organisations and sectors, welcoming participants from both Geneva and beyond.
Formats of our short programmes can vary, from 2-3 days to one or two weeks in length.
The following are delivered in Geneva in English (unless otherwise noted):
- Gestion Stratégique de Projets de Développement (in French), November 2014
- Diplomatie et Santé (in French), November 2014
- The International Framework of Women's Human Rights, (in English) November 2014
- Le cadre international des Droits de l'Homme et des Droits humains des femmes (in French), December 2014
- Engaging in Multistakeholder Diplomacy for NCDs, December 2014
- International Oil and Gas Resources Governance, February 2015 and May 2015
- Global Health Diplomacy, June 2015
- Multilateralism on the Horizon, June 2015
- Gestion des fondations donatrices, September 2015
In addition, custom-tailored programmes can be developed for groups of participants across a range of themes, formats and locations. Executive Education regularly delivers short-course programmes for governments, international organisations, NGOs and international companies.