Short courses are a terrific way to broaden your exposure, refresh on hot topics in world affairs, or to build new skills and expertise in niche areas. They also offer opportunities for networking with colleagues from various organisations and sectors.
Formats of short courses can vary, from just 2-3 days of training to modules that last one or two weeks. New courses are designed throughout the year. Typically in an open enrollment format, we welcome participants from all sectors of employment. They can also be tailored to your organistation's needs.
The following short courses are offered regularly and are typically delivered in Geneva (and in English, unless otherwise noted):
- Short-course Series on Multilateralism (Part I) - June 2014
- Global Health Diplomacy, June 2014
- Short-course Series on Multilateralism (Parts II, III) - September 2014
- Gestion des Fondations Donatrices (in French), September 2014
- Gestion Stratégique de Projets de Développement November 2014 (in French)
- Diplomatie et Santé, November 2014 (in French)
- Le cadre international des Droits de l'Homme et des Droits humains des femmes, December 2013
- Intellectual Property, Diplomacy and Global Public Health, February 2014
In addition, custom-tailored programmes can be developed across a range of themes, formats and locations. Executive Education regularly delivers short-course programmes for governments, international organisations, NGOs and international companies.