Bring about the next generation of investment strategy
What will you gain from the programme?
- Understand the concept of SDG investing and its ecosystem
- Master tools and techniques to set up your own SDG investing strategy
- Identify the main challenges of SDG investing and how to overcome them
- Measure the impact of your portfolio and organise your impact reporting
- Engage with fintech and other relevant technological developments
- Be equipped to drive change inside your organisation
- Put together a personalised action plan and get feedback from peers and experts
Who should attend?
- Philanthropists, social investors and social entrepreneurs
- Managers/Principals from private or corporate foundations
- Institutional and private investors
- Asset managers, wealth managers, investment consultants and other financial professionals
- Managers from development finance institutions, government bodies, international organisations
- Development/Impact consultants
- CFOs, Investor Relationship Managers from the corporate sector
The Executive Certificate in SDG Investing is due to start in February 2019.
Register here if you want to be informed as more information about the programme and application deadline becomes available.
Privacy statement: Your personal information will not be given to third parties.
Fondation Pictet pour le développement