- Applications open: 1 September 2018
- Deadline for receipt of complete applications: 15 January 2019
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed via Skype between mid-February and mid-March
- All applicants will be notified as to the success or otherwise of their application by 31 March 2019
In addition, the following supporting documents must be uploaded during the online application process:
- A curriculum vitae (in English or French);
- Copies of official transcripts of all grades obtained in all university exams, accompanied by grade scales and their values*;
- Copies of all university diplomas and qualifications obtained*;
- A copy of the page(s) of your passport with your surname, first name and nationality;
- A recent passport-sized photograph (with your name written clearly on the back if sent in hard copy);
- English language test results (see here for the English language requirements). NB: French is not required for the LL.M. Programme.
- Two reference letters (in French or English) are also required. The applicant must nominate two referees and will be asked to provide the professional email addresses of their referees on the application form. Once the applicant has validated their application, the nominated referees will automatically be prompted to upload their reference letters.
- There is no application fee for the LL.M. in International Law.
* a certified translation (in English or French) must be provided for all documents.