The Future of Fossil Fuels
A Strategic Foresight Workshop
As public concern over climate change consequences is increasing, even the most optimistic scenarios foresee that we will remain dependant on fossil fuels for a significant part of our energy production in the coming decades. Let’s explore this further with our expert, Prof. Jorge Vinuales, using foresight as a strategic planning tool.
Dive into what the future of fossil fuels could be and explore the power of strategic foresight to develop a “future-ready” mind.
- Get insights on what the future of fossil fuels could be
- Discover highly powerful tools and test them on a concrete issue
- Grow your skills as a foresight practitioner
- Be prepared to advance futures thinking inside your organisation
- Valérie d'Hoedt Meyer, Programme Director, Environmental Governance & Policy-Making
- Jorge E. Viñuales, Harold Samuel Professor of Law and Environmental Policy, Univesity of Cambridge and Adjunct Professor of International Law, Graduate Institute
Who should attend?
People from all sectors (public, private, non-profit) who wish to develop a future oriented mind-set and get introduced to strategic foresight.
How to register?
5 March 2019
1 day 9:00-15:00
free (lunch provided)
If you have any questions please email: email@example.com