Key Success Factors to Monitor and Evaluate Projects
How might we best monitor and evaluate development projects using Result-based Management techniques?
Accurate data on the effects of development projects are critical to correctly inform management decisions, to ensure proper accountability and use of funds, and notably to support fundraising activities.
Join our one-day training to sharpen your monitoring and evaluation skills through Result-Based Management techniques and benefit from the best practices of other development professionals.
- Learn how to effectively capture the effects on beneficiaries of development projects
- Explore Result-Based Management tools to measure, monitor and evaluate projects
- Engage with other participants and exchange experiences and lessons learned
- Dr. Guidotti Matteo, Lecturer, Executive Education. He is also a consultant and evaluator with over 20 years experience in project design, implementation and evaluation
Who should attend?
Mid- to senior level development practitioners, freelance consultants, evaluators and staff from NGOs, charities and foundations, international organization and donors in charge of:
- reviewing, monitoring and evaluating projects
- design and quality control assurance of development projects
- managing and overseeing the implementation of projects
How to register?
October 23, 2018
Please make your payment using the Weezevent form below. You registration will only be finalised upon receipt of payment of the registration fee. Limited number of seats available.
If you have any questions please email: email@example.com