The Future of Funding
➞ Next dates to be announced
How might we adapt to 21st Century uncertainties?
As uncertainty grows regarding the availability of funds and funding sources to tackle global problems, join our foresight to reflect upon funding models adapted to the 21st Century. More info>
- Use foresight tools to envisage funding solutions adapted to the 21st Century
- Engage with participants from all sectors (public, business, NGOs) and identify synergies and constraints
- Come up with innovative ideas for your organisation
- Guillaume Bonnel, Head of Impact Investment at Lombard Odier
- Iavor Tzolov, Managing Partner at Ortogon
Who should attend?
People from all three sectors (public, private, non for profit)
- in charge with the mobilisation of funds
- supporting / investing in global action
How to register?
300 CHF (lunch provided)
Please make your payment using the Weezevent form below. You will have the option to either pay directly with your credit card or by bank transfer. You registration will only be finalised upon receipt of payment of the registration fee. Limited number of seats available.
If you have any questions please email: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at Villa Barton, 132 Rue de Lausanne, Geneva at 09:00 on June 20 2017.Billetterie Weezevent