Environment and the Future of Partnerships
How might we use foresight to support sustainable development?
Immerse yourself in futures methodologies and tools and make your contribution to the future of partnerships for the environment
- Discover a highly powerful tool and test it on a concrete issue
- Grow your skills as a foresight practitioner
- Get tools to advance futures thinking inside your organisation
- Valérie d'Hoedt Meyer, Director Executive Certificate in Environmental Governance
- Cédric Dupont, Professor of Political Science and Director of Executive Education
Who should attend?
People from all 3 sectors (public, private, non-profit) who wish to develop a future oriented mind-set and introduce foresight as a strategic and problem solving tool inside their organisation.
How to register?
Please make your payment using the Weezevent form below. You registration will only be finalised upon receipt of payment of the registration fee. Limited number of seats available.
If you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at Villa Barton, 132 Rue de Lausanne, Geneva.