Act Like a Start-Up - Innovation to Achieve the SDGs
Design Thinking Training
How can we tackle complex societal challenges across nations, industries and functions?
Design Thinking is a human-centered approach to solving complex problems. Come discover this compelling, compulsory skills set for any leader in a complex, fast-paced world.
- Discover actionable design thinking tools and methods, hands on
- Develop your collaborative skills and creative confidence with participants from all sectors and functions
- Learn to drive innovation in your organization
- Jacqueline Fendt, Professor of Entrepreneurship, ESCP Europe
Who should attend?
Executives, managers, experts from different sectors (corporate, public, NGSs and/or entrepreneurs):
- interested to pursue sustainable business opportunities,
- faced with complex transversal societal challenges,
- in charge of organizational transformation projects
- generally curious to disover novel collaborative approaches
How to register?
27 February 2018
Please make your payment using the Weezevent form below. You registration will only be finalised upon receipt of payment of the registration fee. Limited number of seats available.
If you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org