Impact of Businesses: How to Analyse it?
How can we measure the impact that companies have on the SDGs?
Measuring the multi-faceted impact of large businesses is key to redirect investments, change consumption patterns and channel public support to the companies that have the most positive impact on our planet and society.
The power of collective intelligence is one of the most promising answers to this challenge. Discover how your own analytical skills can be put at work to build a collaborative knowledge database on the impact of companies.
Join us and draft your first impact note! A 2,5-hour step-by-step workshop on how to analyse the impact that businesses have on the SDGs.
- Learn the do’s and don’ts of impact analysis
- Understand the complexity of impact measurement and how to overcome it
- Develop your own analytical skills and publish you very first Impact analysis
- Bertrand Gacon, Co-Founder and CEO at Impaakt.
Who should attend?
- Students interested in sustainability / impact
- Investment professionals
- Citizens willing to change the world!
How to register?
17:00 - 19:30
Registrations operate on a first-come, first-served basis. Limited number of seats available.
EVENT IS FULL Please fill in the form to receive updates regarding next SDGI events!
If you have any questions please email: email@example.com