International Strategy & Adaptive Leadership
- Why choose this programme?
- Programme highlights
- How to design your degree?
- Who is this programme for?
- Our network
Looking for an alternative to an MBA? This Master will bring you to a different level of leadership, one that focuses on impact and meaning.
- Become a visionary leader, not a manager
- Embrace complexity and radically reframe the questions
- Develop an adaptive mindset to set a direction not a destination
- Master tools that call upon imagination and creativity to develop a innovative vision
- Experience a human-centered approach to leadership and test solutions - as well as yourself
- Gain a holistic understanding of world dynamics and lead change in business and society
A tailor-made learning journey
Combination of building blocks | At your own rhythm
A broad array of topics to choose from
Geopolitics & global governance | Environment | Sustainable finance | Global health | Conflict and fragility | Development | Gender | Policy and decision-making processes
A portfolio of skills
Design thinking | Strategic foresight | Systems thinking | Advocacy | Multidimensional negotiation
Diversity in approaches and perspectives
Economic | Political | Social | Legal | Cultural
An intensive module on adaptive leadership
Inner agility | Complexity and question reframing | Vision building | Caring leadership
Each degree-granting programme of the Executive Education portfolio is a building block towards your Executive Master.
Upon graduation from this programme you will receive a Master of Advanced Studies (60 ECTS) in International Strategy and Adaptive Leadership.
Contact us for guidance on programme design.
Senior executives and mid-career leaders from all sectors and backgrounds who want to
- Design their learning journey at their own pace as needs arise
- Reinvent their professional path and become visionary leaders
- Gain a holistic view of world affairs
- Make a positive contribution to the world
Academia | Governments | Business | NGOs | Scientific experts
17'000+ Graduate Institute alumni | 110 nationalities among ExEd alumni alone