Brexit: What Consequences for Local and Global Trade?
Live Issues Live
As the scenario of the UK leaving the EU without an agreement becomes more plausible every day, uncertainty is on the rise in many domains.
Among those, trade is certainly a major topic of discussion and many things have been said on the matter. In particular, the following questions have been regularly asked in the media and other fora:
- Will WTO rules replace EU rules if there is a “no-deal scenario”?
- What should businesses expect on 29 March?
- Is there a possibility to defer the date of the Brexit? Would this change anything?
- What kind of leadership is needed to move forward in this complex situation?
Join us on 26 March to get an answer to those questions and many more.
- Joost Pauwelyn, Professor of International Law, Centre for Trade and Economic Integration, Graduate Institute
- Habib Turki, Business Development Manager, Webb fontaine
- Keith Rockwell, Director of the Information and External Relations Division, World Trade Organization (WTO)
- Gracia Marín Durán, Associate Professor in International Economic Law, UCL Faculty of Laws, University College London
- Date: Tuesday 26 March
- Time: 18:30 - 19:30
- Location: Auditorium Ivan Pictet A, Maison de la Paix, 2 Chemin Eugène-Rigot
A PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN
Organized under the framework of:
- Executive Programmes in Advocacy in International Affairs
- Executive Programme in International Negotiation and Policy-Making
- Short Course in Adaptive Leadership
- Executive Programmes in Environmental Governance & Policy-Making
+41 (0)22 908 43 85