Investing for change: How Geneva's innovations in finance fuel the impact revolution
Panel discussion | Maison de la Paix | Auditorium Ivan Pictet A
The Graduate Institute Executive Education is pleased to announce the launch of its new Executive Certificate in SDG Investing.
Join us for our launch event and meet our panel of experts to discover the wealth of investment innovations in Geneva, and how these contribute to make impact the third dimension of investment.
The transition toward a more sustainable and inclusive society hinges upon a radical change in investment decisions that should make social and environmental impact maximisation at par with financial returns. Geneva has been a leading innovation centre in fostering such a change with both public and private initiatives.
- Ugo Panizza, Professor of Economics & Director of the Centre for Finance and Development, Graduate Institute
- Melchior de Muralt, co-Founder Blue Orchard, Vice President Fondation Pictet pour le développement
- Valérie Dujardin, Head Asset Management, Symbiotics
- Bertrand Gacon, Founder & CEO, Impaakt
- Sybille Gianadda, Deputy Director, Sustainable Finance Geneva
- Anthony Miller, Sustainable Stock Exchange Initiative, UNCTAD
- Lore Vandewalle, Professor of Economics & Member of the Centre for Finance and Development, Graduate Institute
- Date: Tuesday 17 April 2018
- Time: 18.30 – 20.00
- Location: Maison de la Paix
A PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN:
Fondation Pictet pour le développement