The Alumni Association was created in 2008 at the time of the merge of the two former institutes, HEI and IUED (see Statutes). It brings together alumni from these institutes as well as those of the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies. Its mission is to maintain and strengthen links between Alumni and to contribute to the Institute's image and reputation.
The Alumni Association is managed by a Committee which objectives are:
- help the Alumni Office update the Alumni Directory;
- promote the creation and development of Alumni Chapters in main capital cities;
- coach students and give them professional advice on how to access the job market;
- facilitate the professional advancement of Alumni;
- promote events organised by the Institute;
- support the Institute’s fundraising campaign.
The relations between the Office and the Association are governed by an Agreement [pdf] dated December 06, 2010.
Members of the Alumni Association meet once a year.
- Projet de procès-verbal de l'AG du 3 novembre 2017
- Procès-verbal de l'AG du 4 novembre 2016
- Procès-verbal de l'AG du 6 novembre 2015
- Procès-verbal de l'AG du 26 mai 2014
- Procès-verbal de l'AG du 29 mai 2013
- Procès-verbal de l'AG du 31 mai 2012
- Procès-verbal de l'AG du 14 avril 2011
- Procès-verbal de l'AG extraordinaire du 10 déc. 2010