Summer & Winter Programme on the United Nations and Global Challenges
- Winter session: 8 - 19 January 2018 (applications now open)
Summer session: 20 - 31 August 2018
- Learn and think about major global challenges and how these are being addressed by the international community, with focus on the core mission of the UN and emphasis on role-playing
- The programme is open to junior and senior undergraduates with a strong interest in international affairs. A unique opportunity to network and create sustainable bonds!
- Geneva, a perfect place to meet experts and visit international organisations
- Click here to discover the Summer UN 2017 schedule (subject to changes)