Part I : Role as a professional academic (2h)
- Endorse your new role as a TA and discuss with the HR your missions and responsibilities (time management, student support, legal issues etc.)
- Learn about study regulations and academic advising
- Facilitators : Academic Advisor and Director of Human Resources
|PART I: SESSION FOR FALL 2018|
Part II: Information Systems: Student management system / Technology tools of the classroom: Campus & Learning management system: Moodle (1h30)
- Understand how to access students' list; add in grades; check a student status etc.
- Learn how to create an online space on Moodle to support your course, register students, post the reading materials, use interactive tools (forum, assessments etc.)
- Facilitators : Office of the Director of Studies & IT Departement
|PART II: SESSIONS FOR FALL 2018|
A teaching assistant position at the Institute requires a commitment to attend these sessions.