Policy Dialogues at the GHC
The Global Health Centre provides a neutral, academic platform that brings together different stakeholders of international Geneva to contribute to ongoing policy debates through several Policy Dialogues consisting of expert seminars and one-day conferences. These Policy Dialogues are held regularly throughout the year.
- Investing for a Rainy Day: How to Finance Outbreak Preparedness?
- Ethics Matters in Outbreaks
- Governing Global Health @ WHA 71 - Overview of all events
- Global Challenges in Antimicrobial Resistance
- Health in All Policies - a strategic function for public health and UHC
- Innovation, Equity and the New Health Economy
- A New Economic Paradigm for NCDs
- Transitioning in the context of UHC
- PRESIDENT TABARÉ VÁZQUEZ: Multisectoral Coordination on NCDs: The case of tobacco control in Uruguay
- Governing Global Health @ WHA 70 - Overview of all events
- Transparency for Innovation and Access to Medicines: What are the benefits & risks, obstacles & solutions?