World Bank Report on The Changing Wealth of Nations
Auditorium Ivan Pictet A, Maison de la Paix
The Centre for Finance and Development is delighted to partner with the World Bank and Indosuez Wealth Management on the occasion of the launch of the World Bank Report on The Changing Wealth of Nations 2018 (please click here to download the PDF version of the book).
The programme will include:
- Launch of the book on National Wealth: What is Missing, Why it Matters, edited by Professors Kirk Hamilton and Cameron Hepburn, University of Oxford, and presented by Professor Cameron Hepburn
- Launch of the World Bank Book on The Changing Wealth of Nations 2018 : Building a Sustainable Future, edited by Glenn-Marie Lange, Quentin Wodon and Kevin Carey, and presented by Dr. Glenn-Marie Lange, Senior Environmental Economist, World Bank
- Followed by a panel discussion with:
- Cameron Hepburn, Professor, Environmental Economics, Smith School, and Director, Economics of Sustainability, The Institute for New Economic Thinking at the Oxford Martin School, University of Oxford
- Glenn-Marie Lange, Senior Environmental Economist, and Chief Technical Advisory, Wealth Accounting and Valuation of Ecosystem Services (WAVES), World Bank
- Marie Owens Thomsen, Global Head of Investment Intelligence, Indosuez Wealth Management
- Cédric Tille, Professor, International Economics, and Director, Bilateral Assistance and Capacity Building for Central Banks Programme, The Graduate Institute Geneva
- Moderator: Ugo Panizza, Professor, International Economics, and Director, Centre for Finance and Development, The Graduate Institute Geneva
This event is part of the CFD-IFIs Flagship Reports Series and is jointly organized with:
Free entrance. Registration required.