Into the future – what advocacy holds for us?
Panel of expertsAdvocacy in International Affairs
Who influences whom, and why?
This is the very basic question of any advocacy campaign. Yet the answer becomes more and more complicated. We are now faced with multiple stakeholders and influencers. Social capital is not built anymore on who people are, but on what content they share. Are we moving towards channel-agnostic advocacy strategies? These are some of the questions and considerations that will be discussed by our panel of distinguished advocacy professionals.
- Cédric Dupont, Professor of International Relations/Political Science & Director of Executive Education
- Dr. Lukasz Bochenek, Co-Director of the Executive Certificate in Advocacy in International Affairs (ADV) & Managing Director of Leidar, Switzerland
- Isaiah Toroitich, ADV '18, Global Policy and Advocacy Coordinator, ACT Alliance
- Habib Turki, ADV '13, Regional Adviser - Middle East, International Road Transport Union (IRU)
- Cécile Duprez-Naudy, ADV '17, Global Advocacy Lead for Public Affairs, Nestlé SA
- Date: Tuesday 13 March 2018
- Time: 18.30 – 20.00
- Location: Villa Barton, 132 Rue de Lausanne