Working outside of Academia with a PhD
Alumni Relations & Career Services and GISA
Maison de la paix, Geneva
Are you a PhD student or Master student thinking of doing a PhD and interested in learning more about career opportunities outside of academia?
Join us as Alumni share their experience entering their professionel fields as PhDs!
16:30-18:00: International Organisation panel
- Chair: Thomas J. Biersteker, Director of Policy Research, The Graduate Institute
- Jan Bohanes, Invited Professor, International Law Department, The Graduate Institute
- Henrique Pacini, Economic Affairs Officer, UNCTAD
- Ankai Xu, Research Economist, WTO
- Luca Lamorte, Social Media Manager, IOM
18:15-19:45: Non-Governmental and Private Sector panel
- Chair: Claire Somerville, Executive Director, Gender Centre, The Graduate Institute
- Siobhán Martin, Director, Leadership in International Security Course, GCSP
- Kornel Mahlstein, Trade Economist, Sidley Austin LLP
- Jaci Eisenberg, Lead, Global University Leaders Forum (GULF) and University Engagement, World Economic Forum
- Roxana Radu, Programme Manager, Geneva Internet Platform and Diplofoundation
19:45-20:30: Networking Apéro
Jointly organised by the Alumni Relations & Career Services and the Graduate Institute Student Association.
REGISTRATION / INSCRIPTION