Innovating for the Future of Energy
Organised with the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and the Centre for International Environmental Studies
Auditorium Ivan Pictet A1 A
Maison de la paix, Geneva
Meeting future global energy needs and addressing climate change will require an acceleration of innovation in energy technologies. How can we win the race to a clean and sustainable energy future both in developed and developing countries contexts?
The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and the Centre for International Environmental Studies at the Graduate Institute present The Global Innovation Index (GII) 2018, and welcome you to a panel discussion on the future of energy innovation.
- Philippe Burrin, Director, The Graduate Institute, Geneva
- Chair: Francis Gurry, Director General, WIPO
Bruno Lanvin, co-editor of the GII and Executive Director of Global Indices at INSEAD, will present the report’s key findings, followed by a panel discussion with:
- Brindusa Burrows, CEO & Founder, The Ground Up Project
- Joëlle Noailly, Head of Research, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute, Geneva
- Carlo Papa, Director, Enel Foundation
- Norbert Schwieters, Partner, Global Leader Energy, Utilities & Resources, PwC
- H.E. Omar Zniber, Ambassador, Permanent Representative of the Kingdom of Morocco to the United Nations Office at Geneva and other International Organizations in Switzerland
Chair: Francis Gurry, Director General, WIPO
INSCRIPTION / REGISTRATION