Gender Equality in the Workplace
What can we learn from different sectors?Organised with PricewaterhouseCoopers SA
Auditorium Ivan Pictet B
Maison de la paix, Geneva
Policies and interventions to address gender gaps and accelerate gender equality in the workplace are increasingly integrated as strategic objectives in all types of organisations from the private, public, government and NGO sectors alike. What can sectors learn from one another to advance gender equality? Expert panellists in this breakfast exchange will share their insight and experience on advancing gender equality in their organizations.
- Nicole Bourbonnais, Assistant Professor of International History, The Graduate Institute, Geneva
- Anoush Der Boghossian, Trade and Gender Focal Point, Development pision, World Trade Organisation
- Anuradha Gupta, Deputy CEO, Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance
- Marc Secretan, Partner Assurance and Diversity Leader, PricewaterhouseCoopers SA
- Claire Somerville, Executive Director, Gender Centre, The Graduate Institute, Geneva (moderator)
This panel is the first in a new series of breakfast exchanges organised by the Institute and PricewaterhouseCoopers SA to share best practices from different sectors.
The doors will open at 8:30 and the event will be followed by a breakfast.
INSCRIPTION / REGISTRATION