The Future of Work
In co-operation with The Economist
Auditorium Ivan Pictet
Maison de la paix, Geneva
Rapid technological change will mean that, over the course of our working lives, many skills will become obsolete, others will grow in economic importance and traditional career trajectories will be a thing of the past. In a context of constant change, of robotics and of artificial intelligence, this event aims to answer the following question: Is education a future-proof route to stable employment?
Moderator: Ryan Avent, Senior Editor and Economics Columnist, The Economist
- Richard Baldwin, Professor of International Economics, The Graduate Institute
- Myriam Denk, Partner, Human Capital, Deloitte Switzerland
- Shea Gopaul, Executive Director, Global Apprenticeships Network
- Linda Kromjong, Secretary General, International Organization of Employers
- Lawrence Jeff Johnson, Deputy director of the Research department, International Labor Organisation
The event will be streamed live on the Graduate Institute's Facebook page.
Registration / Inscription