The Institute would like to thank the following donors for their support:
- A Geneva private foundation for the realisation of the new student residence.
- Mrs Kathryn W. Davis for the Kathryn and Shelby Cullom Davis Library in the “Maison de la paix”.
- Hans Wilsdorf Foundation for financing the purchase of the land needed for the construction of the “Maison de la paix” and for granting it to the Institute as a freehold for a period of one hundred years.
- Ernst Göhner Foundation for the “Maison de la paix”.
- Mr Edgar de Picciotto and his family for financing most of the Edgar and Danièle de Picciotto Student House.
- Loterie Romande for its contribution to the Edgar and Danièle de Picciotto Student House and for the equipment of the Kathryn and Shelby Cullom Davis library in the “Maison de la paix”.
- Mr Denis Mylonas for donating a property.
- M. Pierre Mirabaud for donating the artwork Rüschegg I de Franz Gertsch, 1988-1999.
- An anonymous gift for the artwork Long, Long, Long Live the 4 Modernisations de William Kentridge 2014
Chairs and Teaching
- APESI for funding for four years the Curt Gasteyger Chair in International Security and Conflict Studies (Chair holder: Professor Thomas Biersteker).
- Mr André Hoffmann and the Hoffmann Foundation for funding the André Hoffmann Chair in Environmental Economics (Chair holder: Professor Timothy Swanson).
- Mr Yves Oltramare for funding for ten years the Yves Oltramare Chair “Religion and Politics in the Contemporary World”.
- Mr Ivan Pictet and the Pictet Foundation for Development for funding for fifteen years three chairs on Finance and Development (Chair holders: professors Ugo Panizza, Yi Huang, and Lore Vandewalle).
- Mr Nicolas Pictet for funding the Pictet Chair in International Environmental Law, a position held for three years by Professor Jorge Viñuales.
- The Gnosis Foundation for the support of the Albert Hirschman Centre on Democracy.
- The Pierre du Bois Foundation for funding each year for a visiting professor focusing on Latin America.
The Segré Foundation for funding the Segré Foundation Distinguished Visiting Professor.
- A Swiss foundation, which wants to remain anonymous, for financing the Global South Scholars-in-Residence programme.
- The Company Mercuria for financing the “Think Ahead Programme on International Trade” by Professor Richard Baldwin.
- Mr Yves Mirabaud for funding for three years a research project by Professor Marc Flandreau.
Norges Bank for financing for one year a postdoctoral fellowship whose holder worked under the supervision of Professor Marc Flandreau.
- Association of Foreign Banks in Switzerland
- Association of Private Banks in Geneva
- AVINA STIFTUNG
- Zdenek and Michaela Bakala Foundation
- Bank Syz & Co
- BeeOne Communications
- Carigest SA, a generous patron’s adviser
- Credit Suisse
- FERIS Foundation
- Fondation de bienfaisance du groupe Pictet
- Hans Wilsdorf Foundation
- IBC Insurance
- Jean-Flavien Lalive d'Epinay
- Mitteleuropa Stiftung
- Kathryn W. Davis
- Pierre Keller for the dual Master programme with Harvard Kennedy School
- Yves Mirabaud
- Damien Neven for the F. and M. Neven scholarship
- Michael et Shadia Schneider
- Ousseimi Foundation
- Pierre du Bois Foundation
- Prunier Foundation
- Service de la solidarité internationale et Le Canton de Genève for the LL.M. programme in International Law
- Swiss Advisor Insurance
- Swiss National Bank
- The Alumni Community
- The Institute's Community (professors and lecturers, administrative staff, members of the Foundation Board)
- The Knowledge Exchange Centre (KEC), XL Africa Group
- The Miller Khoshkish Foundation
- Tokyo Foundation
- Washington DC Alumni Chapter
- Ambassador Jenö C.A. Staehelin, for the international competition "Advancing Development Goals"
- Arditi Foundation
- Paul and Thomas Guggenheim Foundations
- Mariano Garcia Rubio Prize
- Pierre du Bois Foundation
- The Institute’s Alumni Association