Practical Information and Application
Applications will be open from end of January to 1 May
- Summer programme on International Affairs >> Online Application form (open mid-January)
- Summer programme on the UN >> Online Application form (open in February)
Decisions will be announced on a rolling basis.
CHF 900 / week
CHF 3'500 for the four weeks
student rate CHF 2'800
professional rate CHF 3'000
Participation to the programme will be confirmed upon payment of the tuition fees.
Unfortunately, the Programme is unable to provide any financial assistance to candidates.
All participants who attend our programme will be awarded witha "certificate of participation".
Students who choe to follow the programme to obtain credits will have to:
- participate during class (20%)
- write an essay exam at the end of the programme (30%)
- write a research paper covering experience in the programme as a whole, due at the latest three weeks after the end of the programme (50%)
It is up to your home university to evaluate our courses and decide the amount of credits you can receive (approx. 6 European ECTS credits for 2 weeks).
Academic information such as preparatory readings, syllabus etc. will be available on the Moodle platform by the end of May.
HOUSING AND VISA
Please contact email@example.com to know more about the availabilties of the student house.
Once admitted, students will also receive a list of private housing offers.
Once admitted, you can us contact is to receive a formal invitation letter for your visa request, if needed.
Contact us if you have any questions related to the programmes: