The Institute would like to thank the following donors for their support:
- Mrs Kathryn W. Davis for the Kathryn and Shelby Cullom Davis library in the “Maison de la paix”.
- Hans Wilsdorf Foundation for financing the purchase of the land needed for the construction of the “Maison de la paix” and for granting it to the Institute as a freehold for a period of one hundred years.
- Ernst Göhner Foundation for the “Maison de la paix”.
- Mr Edgar de Picciotto and his family for financing most of the Edgar and Danièle de Picciotto Student House.
- Loterie Romande for its contribution to the Edgar and Danièle de Picciotto Student House and for the equipment of the Kathryn and Shelby Cullom Davis library in the “Maison de la paix”.
- Mr Ivan Pictet and the Pictet Foundation for Development for their funding in the realisation of the“Portail des nations”.
- Mr Mylonas for donating a property.
- Mr Yves Oltramare for funding for ten years the Yves Oltramare Chair “Religion and Politics in the Contemporary World” (Chair holder: Professor Martin Riesebrodt).
- Mr Ivan Pictet and the Pictet Foundation for Development for funding for fifteen years three chairs on Finance and Development (Chair holders: professors Ugo Panizza, Yi Huang, and Lore Vandewalle).
- Mr André Hoffmann and the Hoffmann Foundation for funding the André Hoffmann Chair in Environmental Economics (Chair holder: Professor Timothy Swanson).
- Mr Nicolas Pictet for funding the Pictet Chair in International Environmental Law, a position held for three years by Professor Jorge Viñuales.
- APESI for funding for four years the Curt Gasteyger Chair in International Security and Conflict Studies (Chair holder: Professor Thomas Biersteker).
- Pierre du Bois Foundation for funding each year a visiting professor (Pierre du Bois Visiting Professor) in the international history department coming from a Latin American university.
- Mr Yves Mirabaud for funding for three years a research project by Professor Marc Flandreau.
- Norges Bank for financing for one year a postdoctoral fellowship whose holder worked under the supervision of Professor Marc Flandreau.
- The Company Mercuria for financing the “Think Ahead Programme on International Trade” by Professor Richard Baldwin.
- A Swiss foundation, which wants to remain anonymous, for financing the Global South Scholars-in-Residence programme.
- Pierre du Bois Foundation for funding each year an international conference organised by the department of international history.
- Association of Foreign Banks in Switzerland
- Avina Foundation
- Bank Syz & Co
- Carigest SA, a generous patron’s adviser
- FERIS Foundation
- Hans Wilsdorf Foundation
- Mitteleuropa Stiftung
- Mrs Kathryn W. Davis
- Mr Yves Mirabaud
- Ousseimi Foundation
- Pierre du Bois Foundation
- Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation, Federal department of Foreign Affairs
- Swiss National Bank
- Swiss Private Bankers Association
- Tokyo Foundation
- Washington DC Alumni Chapter
- Arditi Foundation
- Guggenheim Foundation
- Mariano Garcia Rubio Prize
- Pierre du Bois Foundation
- The Institute’s Alumni Association