Global Health Governance
The Global Health Governance (GHG) pillar acts as an applied research centre by analysing the innovation in health as a global governance challenge. The analysis of the power shift in global health and the role of Switzerland in global health are thematic priorities of the GHG pillar.
Its activities mainly focus on:
1. Conducting research projects that analyse the trends, changes and innovations
2. Organising events on GHG such as symposia, public discussions, interdisciplinary research seminars, online debates, and roundtables;
3. Publishing regularly on ongoing negotiations, preparing a series of in-depth case studies and establishing a widely accessible case study archive;
4. Conducting interdisciplinary research seminars;
5. Publishing a series of GHG papers;
6. Developing a depository of information on GHG and a Library on Global Health Law;
7. Creating a fellowship system and inviting every year a distinguished Geneva Fellow for Global Health Governance and Global Health Diplomacy;
8. Cooperating closely with other networks and research initiatives.