Health in Europe: Ready for the Future?
Bad Gastein, Austria
The EHFG is a high level discussion platform for key actors in European health policy offering an excellent opportunity for an exchange of experience and networking. At this year's EHFG Global Health Europe will be hosting the Parallel Forum "Health is Global: new heath dynamics in Europe" which will explore topics such as:
- Trade, migration, demographic change - how will Europe respond to the new global dynamics of health?
- The European Union as an actor in global health: at the interface of national interest, EU policies and global responsibility
- How can Europe ensure health for its citizens through new alliances and partnerships?
- Instruments and mechanisms of governance: what innovations are needed in European health governance?
- The role of European countries in setting health agendas in non-health venues, such as the WTO, G20, OECD, Council of Europe
Download the 13th EHFG Programme Announcement [pdf], as well as the registration form [word].